TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern the use of the CSPDAO Website (defined below) and website
and any guidelines, additional terms, policies, and disclaimers made available or issued by CSPDAO from
time to time.
These Terms constitute a binding and enforceable legal contract between CSP DAO INC. and its affiliates and
subsidiaries worldwide (“CSPDAO”, “we”, “us”) and you, an end user of the Website (“you” or “User”) in
relation to the Website.
By using the Website, you agree that you have read, understood, and to are bound by these Terms, as amended
from time to time, and that you comply with the requirements listed herein. If you do not agree to all of these
Terms or comply with the requirements herein, please do not access or use the Website.
- CSPDAO is holistic incubation service for blockchain projects. The CSPDAO website (“Website”)
showcases prior projects which have partnered with us. Access to the Website should not be construed
as any solicitation of funds by us. These Terms and Conditions only govern access to the Website, and
not the CSPDAO platform (“Platform”).
- If you are a project that wishes to partner with us, submission of such interest form on the website does
not guarantee a response, or a partnership.
You understand that CSPDAO does not represent or warrant any assertions made by any partnered
- ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
- By using the Website, you represent and warrant that:
- you have full legal capacity and authority to agree and bind yourself to these Terms;
- you are eighteen years of age or older;
- your access to the Website is (A) not prohibited by applicable law, and (B) at all times compliant with
- are solely responsible for use of the Website
- YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- . You shall not use the Website in any manner except as expressly permitted in these Terms. Without
limiting the generality of the preceding sentence, you may not:
- infringe any proprietary rights, including but not limited to copyrights, patents, trademarks, or
trade secrets of CSPDAO;
- use the Website to transmit any data or send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan
horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, or any other harmful
programmes or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer
software or hardware;
- use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or
copy the Website or any portion thereof other than copying or exporting as permitted by the
- make any back-up or archival copies of the Website or any part thereof, including disassembling
or de-compilation of the Website;
- use the Website in (A) any unlawful manner, (B) for fraudulent or malicious activities, or (C) in
any manner inconsistent with these Terms; or
- Violate applicable laws in any manner.
- You warrant that you are aware of applicable laws and regulations governing your use of the Website.
You shall be solely responsible for ensuring compliance with the various applicable laws, and you
shall be solely liable for any liability that may arise due to a breach of your obligations in this regard.
- You shall extend all cooperation, at your cost, to CSPDAO in its defence of any proceedings that
may be initiated against it due to a breach of your obligations or covenants under these Terms.
- CSPDAO’s INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All rights, title, and interest in and to the Website, including all intellectual property rights arising out
of the Website, are owned by or otherwise licensed to CSPDAO. Subject to your compliance with
these Terms, CSPDAO grants you a non-exclusive, non-sub licensable, and limited license to (i) use
the Website in the permitted hereunder.
- Except as stated in these Terms, nothing in these Terms should be construed as conferring any
right in or license to CSPDAO’s or any third party’s intellectual rights.
- You may provide suggestions and other feedback, including bug reports, in relation to
the Website from time to time (“Feedback”). CSPDAO may freely use, copy, disclose, publish,
display, distribute, and exploit the Feedback without any payment of royalty, acknowledg
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITE
- The Website may include Website, content, and information owned, made available, or otherwise
licensed by a third party (“Third Party Website”) or contain links to Third Party Website. You
understand that Third Party Website are the responsibility of the third party that created or provided it
and acknowledge that the use of such Third Party Website is solely at your own risk.
- CSPDAO makes no representations and excludes all warranties and liabilities arising out of or
pertaining to such Third Party Website, including its accuracy or completeness.
- All intellectual property rights in and to Third Party Website are the property of the respective third
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless CSPDAO, its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensors, and their
respective directors, officers, members, managers, employees, and agents from and against any and all
claims and expenses arising out of your use of the Website, a breach of any provision of these Terms
by you or any person using the Website on your behalf, a breach by you of any applicable laws, or any
third-party claim to the extent arising from or connected with an allegation that your use of
the Website in accordance with these Terms infringes any rights of a third party.
- TERM AND TERMINATION
- These Terms shall remain in effect unless terminated in accordance with the terms hereunder.
- CSPDAO may terminate, suspend, or modify your access to the Website, or any portion
thereof, immediately and at any point, at its sole discretion if it is of the view that you violate or breach
any of your obligations, responsibilities, or covenants under these Terms. CSPDAO will not be liable
to you or to any third party for any termination, suspension, or modification of your access to
- Upon termination under Clause 7(b):
these Terms shall terminate, except for those clauses that expressly or are intended to
survive termination or expiry.
- DISCLAIMERS AND WARRANTIES
- CSPDAO shall make all commercially reasonable attempts to facilitate information about
the information regarding partnered projects (“Project Information”). However, you understand
that CSPDAO does not (i) guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of such
information, (ii) provide any warranties in connection with your use or reliance on such information.
You agree that your use of the Project Information at your own risk. CSPDAO shall not be liable to
you in any manner for the termination, interruption, delay, or inaccuracy of any Portfolio Information.
- CSPDAO is merely a technology platform, and does not provide any legal, tax, investment,
financial, or other advice and no information provided by CSPDAO in connection with
the Website should be construed as such.
You agree that your use of the Website is at your sole risk. To the extent permitted by applicable law,
the Website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. CSPDAO does not warrant that that
the functions contained in the Website will meet your requirements. You hereby accept full
responsibility for any consequences that may arise from your use of the Website, and expressly agree
and acknowledge that CSPDAO shall have absolutely no liability in this regard.
- CSPDAO does not warrant or represent that the Website will be compatible with any third
party hardware or software. It shall your responsibility to ensure compatibility of the Website prior to
use. Additionally, CSPDAO shall not be held responsible for any actual, incidental or consequential
damages that may result from any use or inability to use any third-party peripherals with the Website.
- The Application may contain links to third party web sites or Website that are not owned or controlled
by CSPDAO. CSPDAO has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy
policies, or practices of any such websites. You further acknowledge and agree that CSPDAO shall not
be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by
or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or Website available on or through
any such web sites or service.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, CSPDAO expressly disclaims all warranties of
any kind, express or implied, arising out of the Website, including warranties of merchantability,
fitness for a particular purpose, satisfactory quality, accuracy, title and non-infringement,
compatibility, applicability, usability, appropriateness, and any warranty that may arise out of course
of performance, course of dealing, or usage of trade.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, CSPDAO, its affiliates, and their related parties each disclaim
all liability to you for any loss or damage arising out of or due to:
- your use of, inability to use, or availability or unavailability of the Website, including any third
party Website made available through the Website;
- the occurrence or existence of any defect, interruption, deletion of files, delays in the operation or
transmission of information to, from, or through the Website, communications failure, theft,
destruction or unauthorised access to CSPDAO’s records, programs, Website, server, or other
infrastructure relating to the Website;
- the Website being infected with any malicious code or viruses; or
- the failure of the Website to remain operational for any period of time
- CONSENT TO USE DATA
and technical data and related information.
- CSPDAO may use information and anonymised data pertaining to your use of the Website for
analytics, trends’ identification, and purposes of statistics to further enhance the
effectiveness and efficiency of the Website.
- You hereby expressly authorise CSPDAO to disclose any and all information relating to you
in CSPDAO possession to any law enforcement or other government officials,
if CSPDAO believes it is necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation or resolution of
possible crimes. You further understand that CSPDAO might be directed to disclose any such
information as may be deemed necessary to satisfy any investigation, judicial order, law, regulation, or
valid governmental request.
- You acknowledge that in the event of any security breach on the Website, CSPDAO reserves the right
to make necessary disclosures to applicable authorities established under law.
You acknowledge that the Website contain CSPDAO and its licensors’ trade secrets and confidential
information. You agree to hold and maintain the Website in confidence, and not to furnish any other
person with a copy of the Website or Platform. You agree to use a reasonable degree of care to protect
the confidentiality of the Website. You will not remove or alter any of CSPDAO or its
licensors’ proprietary notices. Your obligations under this Clause continue even after these Terms have
expired or been terminated.
- FORCE MAJEURE
CSPDAO shall have no liability to you if it is prevented from or delayed in performing its obligations
or from carrying on its business, by acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond its reasonable control,
including, without limitation, strikes, failure of a utility service or telecommunications network, act of
God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order,
rule, regulation, or direction.
- JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW
- Subject to the other provisions of this Clause 12, the Parties shall attempt in good faith to mutually
resolve any and all disputes, whether of law or fact, and of any nature whatsoever arising from or with
respect to this Agreement.
- All disputes shall be resolved by arbitration in Panama in accordance with the procedural aspects of
Panama Arbitration Law (Law No. 131 of December 31, 2013) for the time being in force and rules
thereunder, which are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this Clause. The tribunal shall consist
of 1 (One) arbitrator mutually appointed by the Parties. The seat of the arbitration shall be Panama, and
the language of the arbitration shall be English. The parties may attend such proceedings via video
conferencing as far as permissible under law
- The award rendered by such arbitrator shall be final and binding on the Parties.
- MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
- Modification: CSPDAO reserves the right at any time to modify these Terms and to add new or
additional terms or conditions on your use of the Website. Such modifications and additional terms and
conditions will be communicated to you and, unless expressly rejected (in which these Terms shall
terminate), will be effective immediately and will be incorporated into these Terms. In the event, you
refuse to accept such changes, these Terms and licence will terminate.
- Severability: If any provision of these Terms is determined by any court or other competent authority
to be unlawful or unenforceable, the other provisions of these Terms will continue in effect. If any
unlawful or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part
will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect (unless that would
contradict the clear intention of the clause, in which case the entirety of the relevant provision will be
deemed to be deleted).
- Notices: All notices, requests, demands, and determinations for CSPDAO under these Terms (other
than routine operational communications) shall be sent to [contact(at)cspdao.network].
- Third Party Rights: No third party shall have any rights to enforce any terms contained herein.